It can be hard to please everyone at the dinner table, without bending over backward. But luckily, this recipe makes an incredibly simple, easy, and pleasing side dish for almost every pallet!
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper OR your favorite seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Peal, wash, and dice potatoes.
- Pour diced potatoes onto cookie sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with desired seasonings
- Toss gently to coat all potatoes
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes
- This is a great recipe to use with any root vegetables. Try with carrots, sweet potatoes, parsnip, turnips, or even beets.