Third Annual Event
Location: Wenonah Park, Downtown Bay City
September 13th, 2014 • 10am – 3pm
- A FREE event to Families, Children and all residents of Saginaw, Bay, and Midland Counties and beyond.
- We want to unite families, businesses and organizations! We want to BEthe best family Oriented Community we can be.
- In one spot, we want to show EVERYONE in our area… what we and our community have to offer.
- This event will encompass the BEST birthday Party a child could dream up.
- WE ARE OFFERING AS MUCH AS WE CAN FOR FREE!
This year we have some incredible sponsors. We couldn’t do this incredible event without them.
If you attended last year, be ready to be blown away with even a better event. We have SO MUCH PLANNED!
Just a FEW things to look forward to:
- BOUNCE YOUR HEART OUT
- Free Face Painting & Balloon Animals
- Local Stage Entertainment
- Delta Planetarium Shows
- Scavenger Hunt
- Chalk on the Street
- Food Vendors
- Retail Vendors
- MANY Arts & Crafts Projects
- Transportation Vehicles, you name it, we are trying to get it downtown.
If you are a vendor, please bring your own tables & tent if you desire.
If you need electricity, let us know. If you have any other requests… please contact us.
Call 989.402.1199 to Reach Great Lakes Bay Moms for additional information.