Midland Community Center
Address: 2205 South Jefferson Ave, Midland, MI 48640
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday 5:00 - 9:00, Saturday 7:45 - 6:00, Sunday 11:00 - 4:00
The Midland Community Center has been serving Midland and the surrounding area since 1919. We have become the premier wellness and recreation center in the Great Lakes Bay Region by continually adapting in order to meet the needs of a community that is always growing and changing. This is achieved through our diverse, high-quality programs, services, and community events.
The MCC is the community leader in lifelong social & personal development through affordable recreation, diverse programming, evolving facilities, and dedicated staff.
Educating, energizing, and empowering generations to create and maintain a healthy community.
Our 225,000 square foot facility features something for everyone!
- Two indoor pools, including Oasis featuring Spraytopia spray park
- Three full-size gymnasiums
- Squash, racquetball, paddleball, and wallyball courts
- A newly refinished basketball training center
- 25ft indoor climbing wall
- Dance and aerobics studios featuring state-of-the art sound systems
- A fitness center with dozens of cardio machines, circuit training, free weights, and a cycling studio
- A whirlpool, sauna, and two steam rooms
- Locker rooms complete with hair dryers, private showers, and family-friendly changing rooms
- Indoor track for walking or jogging
- Studios dedicated to both boxing and Tae Kwon Do classes
- Meeting rooms for large and small groups
- A certified kitchen available for rental
PARENT & ME PROGRAMS – Swimming lessons and weekly preschool swim, Music for Munchkins, Baby Signing Time, Baby Steps & Tumble Tots (Gymnastics), Jungle Gym – open gym