West Midland Family Center (Shepherd)
Address: 4011 W. Isabella Rd Shepherd, MI 48883
The West Midland Family Center (WMFC) is an organization that is empowering families to grow together in a positive and enriching environment. We strive to create thriving families by improving individual self-worth, helping others, and creating a fit and healthy community. Families feel safe at WMFC because they know that the programs are designed, and our staff is selected, with them in mind.
The Mission of the West Midland Family Center is to enhance the quality of life for area residents of all ages by providing facilities, programs and activities which:
- Stimulate Lifelong Learning
- Encourage Wholesome Social Interaction
- Create Recreational Opportunities
- Thereby developing a sense of individual worth….and strengthening the family unit.
- Outdoor pool & swimming lessons
- School Age Programs – For more information about the After School Program click HERE!
- High School Age Programs
- Senior Programs
- Family Support – Parenting groups and counciling