**A special thanks to those original ladies: Hillary, Kate, and Charissa!**
- 3mommies.com was launched by three stay-at-home mothers with the mission to provide information to families in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Greatlakesbaymoms.com was launched by a local business woman/ mother with the mission to provide information to families in the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- 3mommies.com and Greatlakesbaymoms.com collaborated resources and created a partnership that became Great Lakes Bay Moms, LLC.
- The website grew to include a Kids Calendar, Blog Post, and Directories. Social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram were open to help inform and direct users to the website.
- Group members were interviewed by MLive and made monthly appearances on WNEMâ€™s morning show.
- The first Annual Kids Block Party hosted by GLBM occurred in Bay City. It featured activities, crafts, performances, and businesses. It was sponsored by local businesses including the Catholic Federal Credit Union, Covenant HealthCare, Dow Bay Area Family Y, McLaren Hospital, car dealership and Walmart.
- The 2nd Annual Kids Block Party hosted by GLBM occurred in Bay City. Collaborations were formed with the local Great Start groups and businesses.
- The Third Annual Kids Block Party hosted by GLBM occurred in Bay City.
- Great Lakes Bay Moms, LLCâ€™s three controlling partners went their own ways and the business was dissolved. The websiteâ€™s ownership was given to one partner.
- Great Lakes Bay Parents, LLC launched with a mission to INFORM families and INSPIRE parents in the Great Lakes Bay Region.